Vehicle Graveyard Tables

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vynlanesh
D-Bee

Vehicle Graveyard Tables

Unread post by Vynlanesh »

Hello. Recently one of my best friends has started running a Dead Reign game for me for my birthday. Which is awesome since it's one of my favorite settings! But where currently in a situation where we all feel very confused. I have all the Dead Reign books. And we could have sworn that there was a random table for what you could encounter when you come across a Vehicle Graveyard. But for the life of us, neither of can find it when we flip through the books. I was wondering if someone could give me insight. To which book this table is in, and on what page. Or are both just misremembering this table actually being a thing.
Sambot
Adventurer

Re: Vehicle Graveyard Tables

Unread post by Sambot »

Vynlanesh wrote:Hello. Recently one of my best friends has started running a Dead Reign game for me for my birthday. Which is awesome since it's one of my favorite settings! But where currently in a situation where we all feel very confused. I have all the Dead Reign books. And we could have sworn that there was a random table for what you could encounter when you come across a Vehicle Graveyard. But for the life of us, neither of can find it when we flip through the books. I was wondering if someone could give me insight. To which book this table is in, and on what page. Or are both just misremembering this table actually being a thing.

It sounds familiar but I'm not seeing it in the books. There are tables with vehicles in them but I'm not seeing anything like that but I only did a quick check. Could that table be in one of the Rifters?
Aku-Arkaine
Wanderer

Re: Vehicle Graveyard Tables

Unread post by Aku-Arkaine »

There is a vehicle table in the most recent Rifter.
Sir Orin Neville Smythe: Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell -- The Flight of the Dragons

Return to “Dead Reign™”