The Dead Reign Ranch is now open!

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

The Dead Reign Ranch is now open!

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Howdy y'all!

While the Host of the House of BTS doesn't have the time to start another fan site dedicated to the Dead Reign RPG, he still enjoys hosting the game on occasion and has written materials for it, including pregenerated characters, NPC's, gear, items and adventures. So, the Host decided to construct a ranch right here on House property, where those BTS House guests who also enjoy playing Dead Reign can go visit for a spell.

So, come on down and grab your rope and saddle... cause the Host is taking you to the undead rodeo!

Click here to head to the Ranch
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
hbrika
D-Bee

Re: The Dead Reign Ranch is now open!

Unread post by hbrika »

I liked We Heard A Baby Crying, thanks for putting it up there.

Is Medical Emergency Available?
Never accept blindly, always question.

Give up free will at your peril.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: The Dead Reign Ranch is now open!

Unread post by Warshield73 »

More great stuff from the House of BTS. I have thought about running DR at local conventions (assuming they ever start up again) but creating the PCs was always the big roadblock so thanks for these. Have to say I love the deck wrecker as a weapon, just goes to show that in a Zombie Appocalypse a Home Depot will be almost as good as a gun store.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Dead Reign™”