Rifter #0 download ?'s

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Rifter #0 download ?'s

Unread post by Thinyser »

So I just ordered It and was wondering if any of you have done so too and know what the next step is.

I have an email confirmation but no way to download the actual product. I assume they send a link in another email but was wanting to know if thats true.

Can't wait to see it.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Re: Rifter #0 download ?'s

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

They do, as is mentioned in the topics in all things palladium books. I think you picked the wrong forum for this.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Prince Artemis wrote:They do, as is mentioned in the topics in all things palladium books. I think you picked the wrong forum for this.

As you are the compiler and were on this forum it worked out well.

I looked in the rifter forum but neither topic there addressed the actual downloading of the product.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Moved to appropriate forum.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”