Anybody up for a NEW fan driven project?

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What would you to write for? (Vote for your Top 3)

Another Rifter.XX style kitchen sink project with random stuff for all Palladium game lines
24%
Rifts-Only project
6%
A Book of Pre-Made Adventures
24%
Palladium Fantasy 30th Anniversary project
12%
BTS 2e Only project ('cuz it may be awhile)
6%
Heroes Unlimited Only project
No votes
Dead Reign Only project
No votes
Chaos Earth Only project
No votes
Nightbane Only project
No votes
Robotech Only project (yeah I know)
No votes
Resurrection project for all the "dead" game lines (Mechanoids, Systems Failure, Valley of the Pharaohs, Ninjas & Superspies, After the Bomb, Recon, Splicers)
18%
A Big Book of NPCs
6%
Special Snowflake! I will explain my idea in the thread.
6%

Total votes: 17

Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Anybody up for a NEW fan driven project?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Rifter 0.1 will arrive when it arrives. It's been years since that project was finished and it may be years before it sees the light of day. In the meantime, I wonder if anyone else would like to launch a brand new fan project. If we make it happen in the next 6 months, we can hit the fast track for approvals in 2015.

I have set up a poll for your votes. After voting, talk about your thoughts in the thread. If you are not a contributor, then vote anyway for the projects you would most like to buy.

My personal favorite idea would be a PDF fan project devoted to helping revive the "dead games" which Palladium is selling on DriveThru RPG as PDF so the do games exist and may get attention if we fans produce some goodies for those forgotten golden oldies.

I also like the idea of a book of pre-made adventures. Like D&D modules, they would include everything a GM would need to just read it and run it for their players. AKA, this PDF would be aimed at GMs who would love to play their favorite Palladium game but do not have the time to create cool adventures.

But I am open to hearing about your ideas!

Apologies to my fellow Splicer fans, but I gotta include Splicers in the "dead games" batch. Our beloved game has not be blessed with even a single supplement in a decade.
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Anybody up for a NEW fan driven project?

Unread post by 13eowulf »

If I could have voted twice for the first option I would have.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Return to “The Rifter® Zero.x.x Project”