Character Sheets - Does anybody have...

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tearstone
Adventurer

Character Sheets - Does anybody have...

Unread post by Tearstone »

Okay, before I get the "stupid question day" answers. I have the official character sheet PDFs from Palladium's Cutting Room Floor. I also have the custom color sheet released by Shaolindogpaw@gmail[.]com

My Situation & Why Those Are Not Great
First, I play virtually entirely online. I haven't had a face-to-face game since 2006-2007ish. So I need something easily shareable. Printing out a sheet is not an option. Roll20 isn't printable. My games are being played via Discord alone. Mythweavers doesn't' seem to support Palladium anymore. I can make sheets on Google Docs/Google Sheets, but they are clunky and inelegant.

Second, I'm nearly legally blind. I have to have rather large text, and/or have the thing very close to my face as I'm super near-sighted. Printed sheets, again... not really an option. But digitally I can make them any size necessary.

My Quest
I come seeking knowledge. I search for a Heroes Unlimited character sheet that is form fillable by design. This way I can add information to it quickly and easily, save, and send to my GM. If such a solution exists, I need it, and will shave off a piece of my soul for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just turn my blind butt in the right direction and I will fumble my way forward from there. :D

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.
Tearstone
Adventurer

Re: Character Sheets - Does anybody have...

Nevermind. I'm retarded. A quick google search saved my life.

If I quote you, you will get spell-checked.
Orin J.
Adventurer

Unread post by Orin J. »

how'zabout you share the link for others who are similarly lacking in any form of comprehension?
Tearstone
Adventurer

Orin J. wrote:how'zabout you share the link for others who are similarly lacking in any form of comprehension?

Sure thing, mah dude.

Bunch of Form-Fillable Heroes Ulimited Sheets
More Palladium Books sheets by the same dude

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”