Lord Causticus

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Skiles99
D-Bee

Lord Causticus

Unread post by Skiles99 »

My apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere, but I could not find it.

Lord Causticus in Shadows of Light...what the heck is he? The text swaps between calling him a Night Prince and a Nightlord. He has the SDC of a Nightlord, the PPE of a Night Prince, the Horror Factor of a Night Lord and I am so very confused.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: Lord Causticus

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Skiles99 wrote:My apologies if this has been brought up elsewhere, but I could not find it.

Lord Causticus in Shadows of Light...what the heck is he? The text swaps between calling him a Night Prince and a Nightlord. He has the SDC of a Nightlord, the PPE of a Night Prince, the Horror Factor of a Night Lord and I am so very confused.

Bit late to reply to this, but I would say that Causticus is definitely a Night Prince. His description makes that clear. But some of his stats are screwy, as you say. My guess is that the author originally planned to make Causticus a Nightlord, and that changed, but when his stats were altered to make him a Night Prince, a few things were mistakenly left uncorrected. Palladium editing :roll: . If I were you, I would just ignore any references to the word Nightlord and change his S.D.C. from 2000 to 200. Hope that helps.
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Nightbane®”