Podcast Guest at Full Metal RPG

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

eyeprofet
Megaversal® Ambassador

Podcast Guest at Full Metal RPG

Unread post by eyeprofet »

I recently had a chance to be a guest on a local Arizona podcast, Full Metal RPG, to talk about and promote Palladium Books.

Unfortunately the episode was posted a bit later than planned, but you can find it now on Sound Cloud (episode 34) or also on iTunes.

While it is a bit long, most of the Palladium talk is in the second half after the intermission. Also forewarning, there is explicit content (for language). If you happen to give it a listen, feel free to let me know about any of my screw-ups. :wink:
The_Traveler
D-Bee
Comment: "The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." -Gary Gygax

Re: Podcast Guest at Full Metal RPG

Unread post by The_Traveler »

eyeprofet wrote:I recently had a chance to be a guest on a local Arizona podcast, Full Metal RPG, to talk about and promote Palladium Books.

Unfortunately the episode was posted a bit later than planned, but you can find it now on Sound Cloud (episode 34) or also on iTunes.

While it is a bit long, most of the Palladium talk is in the second half after the intermission. Also forewarning, there is explicit content (for language). If you happen to give it a listen, feel free to let me know about any of my screw-ups. :wink:

Nice just came across this. I totally agree about dnd in the early years as roleplaying lite!
eyeprofet
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Podcast Guest at Full Metal RPG

Unread post by eyeprofet »

The_Traveler wrote:Nice just came across this.

Thanks for the listen, Traveler!

Being from from AZ, are you familiar with their pod cast at all?

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”