SO CAL Game CON-RIFTS- September 2nd to 5th 2016 (updated)

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Asgar
Megaversal® Ambassador

SO CAL Game CON-RIFTS- September 2nd to 5th 2016 (updated)

Unread post by Asgar »

New MA from westminster, orange county, ca Running RIFTS at http://www.strategicon.net/

Convention: 'Gateway 2016'
Department: 'Roleplaying'
Title: 'RIFTS RPG: Mexican Cargo Run: Port Horus'
Game System: 'RIFTS RPG'
Description: 'Sci-fi, Fantasy, Cyberpunk, & Post Apocalypse. I use music for Immersive Role playing. I supply Pre-gen characters for players. This living campaign lets players build and advance characters, develop their personalities, and forge relationships. I offer character tracking to allow players to take their PC they created for the campaign to any of these gatherings and play it in the adventures offered.'
URL: 'https://www.facebook.com/groups/715851765210549/'
GM: 'cameron cleveland'
GM Email: 'crassus668@hotmail.com'

Start Time : 'Saturday, 2pm'
Duration: '8hr 0min'
Players per Game: '8'
Max Players: '8'
Classification: 'Event'
Private: 'No'
Last edited by Asgar on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: SO CAL Game CON-RIFTS- September 2nd to 5th 2016

Unread post by zyanitevp »

How did it go?
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Asgar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Asgar »

zyanitevp wrote:How did it go?

The head of the RPG dept Jim Sandoval Friday informs me he's had 10 people asking for the sign in folder for Saturday 2pm so they can get into my game. He releases it at 6pm friday and it fills up.

I show up to run my 8 hour game saturday at 2pm. Sixteen people walk in the room all trying to get into my Rifts game!

I work out with Jim Sandoval the head of the RPG Dept to Schedule another 8 hour game on Sunday the next day at 2pm for all the overflow people and puts out a event sign in sheet for it.

SIDE NOTE: I then find out Jim is a huge fan of RIFTS fan and confesses to "playing the crap out of it back in the day" He give me a offer that from next Convention on. If I run 2 or more sessions of the same adventure, then it will be listed as a "RIFTS role playing Tournament" and have the players and GM vote who the best Role-player is during the game, The winner gets dealer dollars from The RPG dept and can spend them like real money for making purchases at the dealer room area.

The Saturday Group doesn't finish the adventure and everyone wants to get back together Monday to finish the adventure. So, I work out with Jim another Game on Monday for 8 hours...

The Sunday Game kicks off with 6 players and runs 10 hours. Yes from 2pm to 12am! They don't finish the adventure. I offer them to show up for the Monday game and knock it out of the park. They agree!

Ok the Monday game comes together we run for 9 hours.

We finish this bad boy of adventure. After 8+10+9 hours= 27 hours of playing/GMing RIFTS.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Asgar wrote:
zyanitevp wrote:How did it go?

The head of the RPG dept Jim Sandoval Friday informs me he's had 10 people asking for the sign in folder for Saturday 2pm so they can get into my game. He releases it at 6pm friday and it fills up.

I show up to run my 8 hour game saturday at 2pm. Sixteen people walk in the room all trying to get into my Rifts game!

I work out with Jim Sandoval the head of the RPG Dept to Schedule another 8 hour game on Sunday the next day at 2pm for all the overflow people and puts out a event sign in sheet for it.

SIDE NOTE: I then find out Jim is a huge fan of RIFTS fan and confesses to "playing the crap out of it back in the day" He give me a offer that from next Convention on. If I run 2 or more sessions of the same adventure, then it will be listed as a "RIFTS role playing Tournament" and have the players and GM vote who the best Role-player is during the game, The winner gets dealer dollars from The RPG dept and can spend them like real money for making purchases at the dealer room area.

The Saturday Group doesn't finish the adventure and everyone wants to get back together Monday to finish the adventure. So, I work out with Jim another Game on Monday for 8 hours...

The Sunday Game kicks off with 6 players and runs 10 hours. Yes from 2pm to 12am! They don't finish the adventure. I offer them to show up for the Monday game and knock it out of the park. They agree!

Ok the Monday game comes together we run for 9 hours.

We finish this bad boy of adventure. After 8+10+9 hours= 27 hours of playing/GMing RIFTS.

That is awesome!! Will be there for the next one.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”