Attention all Palladium MA's going to Gen Con

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Attention all Palladium MA's going to Gen Con

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

We are down to the wire with six weeks left till Gen Con Indy.

I am here to give you the low down on the games, the prizes and the fun to be had by all who love the greatest game system of them all.

Lets go, Gaming we have over fifty games, ranging from Palladium Fantasy kill a dragon if the GM dares, to Hero's Unlimited 30th Anniversary this year, to Rifts, Futuristic fire powers and magic clash for supremacy.

At the Booth we will have Palladium Staff, Game Designers and artist. There will also be more gaming and demo's of the Robotech Tactics Mini-games being held.

For playing in an approved MA game, the players will receive a coupon good at the booth for a percentage off the price of the book, One lucky winner of each game will be awarded a massive coupon for VIP player.

These coupons will be good at the Sells Booth for Palladium Products minus Robotech Tactics and Minis. But the reward is that you can get the Palladium Staff sign the book, making it your own personal memory book of the Con.

For the MA GM's who are running these fantastical games all I can say is we salute you.

Till the Tolkien rises from the ashes.
Game On
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Re: Attention all Palladium MA's going to Gen Con

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:We are down to the wire with six weeks left till Gen Con Indy.

I am here to give you the low down on the games, the prizes and the fun to be had by all who love the greatest game system of them all.

Lets go, Gaming we have over fifty games, ranging from Palladium Fantasy kill a dragon if the GM dares, to Hero's Unlimited 30th Anniversary this year, to Rifts, Futuristic fire powers and magic clash for supremacy.

At the Booth we will have Palladium Staff, Game Designers and artist. There will also be more gaming and demo's of the Robotech Tactics Mini-games being held.

For playing in an approved MA game, the players will receive a coupon good at the booth for a percentage off the price of the book, One lucky winner of each game will be awarded a massive coupon for VIP player.

These coupons will be good at the Sells Booth for Palladium Products minus Robotech Tactics and Minis. But the reward is that you can get the Palladium Staff sign the book, making it your own personal memory book of the Con.

For the MA GM's who are running these fantastical games all I can say is we salute you.

Game On

Nice, that will be cool.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:We are down to the wire with six weeks left till Gen Con Indy.

Game On

I instantly thought of AC/DC -- For Those About to Rock [or for us gamers: For Those About To Game!]
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Sardukar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Sardukar »

Game On

When can the MAs pickup the coupons?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Probably would happen either when they pick up their GM badge from Gary/Ingex or when they turn in their after action report on how their event[s] went, etc...
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
JimmyB
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have been gaming since 1977 and GMing since 1986.
If its an RPG or has minis, Its here somewhere.

Unread post by JimmyB »

I would hope it is when we pick up our GM Badges.
Prizes are kind of hard to give away if we don't have them
until we turn in our after action report.
Jimmy B aka Beatleguise
Gaming in the Verse.
Aliraza153
Newb

Unread post by Aliraza153 »

Double checking, you MA at that Convention? If so, we should talk pre-com or during the Convention.
We provide fast success in ccna exam answers dumps exam by using our high quality ccna basics pdf - pass-4sure prep resources. We offer up-to-dated network plus study guide pdf dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Aliraza153 wrote:Double checking, you MA at that Convention? If so, we should talk pre-com or during the Convention.

Actually, the MA coordinators in charge of 2015 GenCon have changed- please refer to the thread Gear Up For GenCon
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

zyanitevp wrote:
Aliraza153 wrote:Double checking, you MA at that Convention? If so, we should talk pre-com or during the Convention.

Actually, the MA coordinators in charge of 2015 GenCon have changed- please refer to the thread Gear Up For GenCon

The MA's in-charge this year are myself and Phaze, our newest MA Coordinator. If you were in or saw the big Robotech RPG Tactics Demo in the gaming area, then you met Phaze!

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”