Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide 50% off!

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide 50% off!

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Until next Thursday the Galaxy Guide is 50% off, get it while it's on sale!

I'm running a Galaxy Guide based Firefly-esque game tonight, and to that end I put together an Aliens Unlimited Character Sheet design for my group. Since all but two of my players are new to the Heroes Unlimited game (and the other two are old fogies like me), I created versions of the sheet for each of the O.C.C.'s found in the back of the Galaxy Guide that they were going to choose from, and included quick-gen pages for each; the second page is a list of skills limited to what can be chosen, so they don't have to flip through the book to pick them.

You still need a copy of Aliens Unlimited and Heroes Unlimited to really get your game going, but the Galaxy Guide expands on information presented in the alien racial descriptions in AU and provides a ton of useful setting material for Milky Way galactic games, (not to mention a pretty cool ship building system).

The quick-gen character sheets are at the top of the Character Sheet gallery linked in my sig.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Re: Aliens Unlimited Galaxy Guide 50% off!

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Last day to snatch up this awesome resource at 50% off. It's useful for any space-based game.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”