Future Gaming and MAs

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Future Gaming and MAs

Unread post by Phaze »

I am new to the Palladium scene but an old hat at running events at cons and gamestores, so I would like to make a request now for some things that may make life for the MA a little easier.

These are all things that I could make but my time will be occupied painting minis and making the battlefield for the upcoming goodness of RPG Tactics.

I would like to see Robotech RPG and RPG Tactics style posters that I could post in my FLGS announcing a local demo/ and or gaming session. I would also like to get fliers that I could hand out to interested customers with description of the game(s). Maybe some official scenarios for demos would be cool as well. A crossover demo scenario from RPG to RPG Tactics (with premade RPG characters on both sides) that could be played in a few hours would be a great way to showcase both product lines.

I see Swag can be ordered with the form so thats good.

I ask for this now so TPTB would have ample time to discuss/design/implement such things.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Re: Future Gaming and MAs

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Once I finish my current project I can look into a Robotech RPG GM kit. Other than posters what else would you be looking for with respect to Robotech RPG Tactics?

Also something to consider is that since this is for Robotech, PB needs HG's blessing probably for both before they could be released.
ImageImage
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

I know that Wayne is working on posters.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Unread post by Phaze »

I would like a premade scenario(s) with or without special rules. Say, one in a city...one outside a city (grass, pockets of trees)... one in deep space. Outside of the main story line of macross but close enough to make it interesting (like the Xbox game Battlecry).

Total awesome sauce if you could create RPG characters for the above (on both sides) so we might get a crossover adventure as well...just saying.
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
eoptap
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by eoptap »

Good this will be helpful when I run at Marmalade Dog in Feb. Running Robotech, Deadreign and Rifts(might be golden age rifts).
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

IIRC, The Rifts and Fantasy GM packs had 8.5x11 "posters" as part of the pack....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Yeah I asked for the same thing a few months back. Fliers would really help at some of the bigger cons were people may not hear about the gaming events.

What we could really use are some bigger posters, like the ones they use to make for FLGS's. I think they were 19X22 or something like that. They had a great 20th anniversary one that had all the games on it. Something like that, nice a BIG for Rifts and Robotech would be great.

Phaze wrote:I would like a premade scenario(s) with or without special rules. Say, one in a city...one outside a city (grass, pockets of trees)... one in deep space. Outside of the main story line of macross but close enough to make it interesting (like the Xbox game Battlecry).

Total awesome sauce if you could create RPG characters for the above (on both sides) so we might get a crossover adventure as well...just saying.

A few premade scenarios for RPG Tactics would really help those of us who have never done anything with minis would be great. Something that helps with terrain would be good too.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Warshield73 wrote:Yeah I asked for the same thing a few months back. Fliers would really help at some of the bigger cons were people may not hear about the gaming events.

What we could really use are some bigger posters, like the ones they use to make for FLGS's. I think they were 19X22 or something like that. They had a great 20th anniversary one that had all the games on it. Something like that, nice a BIG for Rifts and Robotech would be great.

Phaze wrote:I would like a premade scenario(s) with or without special rules. Say, one in a city...one outside a city (grass, pockets of trees)... one in deep space. Outside of the main story line of macross but close enough to make it interesting (like the Xbox game Battlecry).

A few premade scenarios for RPG Tactics would really help those of us who have never done anything with minis would be great. Something that helps with terrain would be good too.

As I have said in the past, I am working with Wayne on posters.
RPG tactics we hope will be dealt with a Skype call shortly- any encouragement to do so towards Palladium is welcome.... we are trying...
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”