Open House Delayed

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Open House Delayed

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Just read in the weekly update that the open house has been delayed until 2022. I must say the decision makes me a little sad, but I respect the logic and can't imagine the decision was easy since now we're going to miss the 40th Anniversary of the company :(
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Kovoston
Rifter® Contributer

Re: Open House Delayed

Unread post by Kovoston »

Captain_Nibbz wrote:Just read in the weekly update that the open house has been delayed until 2022. I must say the decision makes me a little sad, but I respect the logic and can't imagine the decision was easy since now we're going to miss the 40th Anniversary of the company :(

Yep, just read it myself as another writer pointed it out!
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Two things. First, I viewed this as inevitable as several conventions for next spring had already canceled. Second, I am really happy about this. My wife is pregnant and will deliver in March. I was going to cancel POH anyway but she insisted that I could still go but with the pandemic I could never risk that kind of travel and bringing 19 home to an exhausted wife, a newborn child, and an elderly mother in law who is helping us.

I think it is really good that Kevin has made this decision and I am glad he is doing it more than four months out as well as offering refunds so it shouldn't cause any problems except for people who have already purchased plane tickets which I can't imagine are too numerous. Just everybody remember to cancel your hotel rooms.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
mbalent
D-Bee

Unread post by mbalent »

I will be there in 2022 (or whenever).

Matt Balent
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

I'm grateful to Kevin for making this very tough decision. I will see all of you in 2022!!!! Stay safe and well! ;) :!:
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)

Return to “Palladium Open House”