arcanobabble test

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

arcanobabble test

Unread post by kiralon »

9pm
Everyone who can speak elven hears (everyone else can hear it but not understand it)
Warning, The Enochian containment grid has reached a non-equilibrium morphic phase transition with a mis-alignment of the chiral current in the etheritrion condensate causing scale invariant chronoton destabilisation due to naraka influenced thaumic particle interference.

9:04 pm
Warning, Containment Grid failure imminent, level 3 mosaic landscape initiated, Iridium protocol commencing.

9:08pm
Essence flows depolarised, chronoton chains have failed. The twelve centres of focus are misaligned. Waveforms have collapsed, warning Criticality has been reached, WARNING you have ...
The message is cut off but 3 seconds later there is a deep reverberating thoompff, and you watch in wonder as a burst of fire rises up into the sky about 500-600ft a few miles to the west, illuminating the the forest in a bloody red light.
The Baehag is coming tonight, you do not know how or when, but it will happen.

Would that make you stop partying at an epic party and armour up, or would you continue dancing and drinking, cause if you drink and dance enough tonight it will add +1 to all your stats.
Veknironth
Hero

Re: arcanobabble test

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, baehag is enough for me to get ready.

-Vek
"I'd definitely stop dancing at the rest."
Kraynic
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kraynic »

I think the "level 3 mosaic landscape initiated" would be enough for me....
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

kiralon wrote:9pm
Everyone who can speak elven hears (everyone else can hear it but not understand it)
Warning, The Enochian containment grid has reached a non-equilibrium morphic phase transition with a mis-alignment of the chiral current in the etheritrion condensate causing scale invariant chronoton destabilisation due to naraka influenced thaumic particle interference.

9:04 pm
Warning, Containment Grid failure imminent, level 3 mosaic landscape initiated, Iridium protocol commencing.

9:08pm
Essence flows depolarised, chronoton chains have failed. The twelve centres of focus are misaligned. Waveforms have collapsed, warning Criticality has been reached, WARNING you have ...

Unless the word "iridium" is important, I would change it, just for aesthetics.

Now, as for if it would make me stop, it would depend on the class. Warrior type? Yep. Need my special pants if I'm gonna fight. Wizard? Nope. My armoring takes 1 action to cast Armor of Ithan, maybe a second to give me an Energy Field to work in.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

cheers guys.
hmmm Quercitron instead of Iridium.
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

I would keep partying through the night for that sweet, sweet +1 since I can't speak Elven :D
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

and that will be a problem for the one player (Dwarf) who can't speak elvish if he wanders off from the party, which isn't likely as there is all you can drink mead.

The Party is a wedding for one of the players, which was effectively a reward for him inadvertently stealing the Withering Stone from the Baehag and stopping the curse, while it was out sinking some ships. So they did a special ritual with the church of the northern gods that means if everything goes well for them they are winners.

If it doesn't it will likely mean the Baehag has eaten them.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”