Has Anyone done this

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

crazycowproductions
D-Bee
Comment: Sometimes the best Solution is to think before acting, but then again Acting before you think is the human solution too :D

Has Anyone done this

Unread post by crazycowproductions »

The adventuring party is from Lemaria and have by means of exploring the island been whisked away from the Island they know to another part of the world. (not Rifts, just a mystic one-way portal that leads to some other part of the world.)

was just thinking the idea could be fun if you could find a group that was willing to have Lemaria be home (Born & Raised), and they are trying to get back.

Of course, along the way they get to learn about a world they didn't know about, make new friends, and of course see and learn things they both should and shouldn't.

Thoughts?

Sadly, not found a group in Billings that likes Palladium Fantasy so far. Just World of Darkness and Pathfinder 1st edition.
One moment your a nobody, the next a hero. But you still gotta put your pants on one leg at a time.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Has Anyone done this

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I sort of did this with HU chars.
It ended when one of the chars killed a boot strapped char and they all ended up back where they started like it hadn't happened.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
crazycowproductions
D-Bee
Comment: Sometimes the best Solution is to think before acting, but then again Acting before you think is the human solution too :D

Unread post by crazycowproductions »

Well that sounds fairly short-lived ^^;
One moment your a nobody, the next a hero. But you still gotta put your pants on one leg at a time.
Kraynic
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kraynic »

If the players were onboard for that sort of thing, it should work out well. The regular Church of Light would come as quite the shock...
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

crazycowproductions wrote:Well that sounds fairly short-lived ^^;

I was Gming the game for about a year before that happened. So what I said above was the alpha and omega of that campain. It could of gone on for a while more, but I messed up.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”