Amazons

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Amazons

Unread post by Rogerd »

Does Palladium Fantasy have an OCC or RCC for them?
Hotrod
Knight

Re: Amazons

Unread post by Hotrod »

No, but Rifts does, in South America 1, p97. No need for conversion, as it provides hit points and S.D.C. for low-magic environments. You just need to swap out some equipment and a few skills as appropriate.

Summary: they're elite warriors with all-exceptional physical stats, and they are also either second-rate Mystics or discount Mind Melters. Overall, they're high-powered, but not egregiously so.
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
Rogerd
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Rogerd »

Hotrod wrote:No, but Rifts does, in South America 1, p97. No need for conversion, as it provides hit points and S.D.C. for low-magic environments. You just need to swap out some equipment and a few skills as appropriate.

Summary: they're elite warriors with all-exceptional physical stats, and they are also either second-rate Mystics or discount Mind Melters. Overall, they're high-powered, but not egregiously so.

Thanks for that - very helpful. I will use parts of that for my Conan type game.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Amazons, in the PF game, would be considered a barbarian tribe [like their greek myth origins](not a race of their own like in RWB SA1) and would use the texts concerning barbarian to build the tribe.
(working off memory...)
-northern hinterlands
-2 Rifters...#38 & #40
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Hotrod wrote:No, but Rifts does, in South America 1, p97. No need for conversion, as it provides hit points and S.D.C. for low-magic environments. You just need to swap out some equipment and a few skills as appropriate.

And from the Licensed Robotech discontinued lines in the form of the Praxians. The 1E version is found in Sentinels (aka RT II) is pretty much a plug-and-play overall (skills might need adjusting, IIRC a few bits of equipment need to be changed out), the 2E version is almost as plug-and-play (IINM most equipment would need to be changed out).

Rifts also potentially offers the Alteran (sp?) Blind Warrior Women slaves of Atlantis (SB1, WB2, WB30), an all female race, the Shemarrians (while Archie-3 creations, its possible they are based on something real), and Straphra Race (WB21 pg90-7). Both the Alteran and Straphra are SDC/HP races, and aside from equipment would be plug-and-play and would require some story adaption (or given new back story).

Though you could do any a sect/tribe organized around and composed of primarily women (with few if any males).
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I would have Inland south of Palladium,Human and Elves Women That have empowered in some way that make them stronger then Normal Men.
Maybe Lost Magic/Super solderthat only wokrs on women.
I would have a split of 75% are Women and 25 % Men.
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

Lemaria

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”