Battle the Bugs Sale

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Battle the Bugs Sale

Unread post by Kevin »

Battle the Bugs Sale for some visceral fun!

Sheesh, I did it again. I mentioned our Battle of the Bugs sale in the previous Murmur, but didn’t tell you anything about it. I wasn’t really in salesman mode. I was speaking from my heart.

Anyway, here is the skinny on this DriveThruRPG.com PDF sale. I know I wish I could kick the coronavirus (and sometimes a politician) in the nards some days. And that inspired me to offer a sale in which you can enjoy the visceral experience of kicking the crap out of some bugs! Or alien monsters or demonic invaders. So unleash your angst and frustration in a healthy way through role-playing and squash the bugs and monsters! Be a survivor and a hero! Enjoy.

New SALE – DriveThruRPG.com – Battle the Bugs Sale (or “Battle the Invaders” Sale)

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub ... _id=246835

Do you feel the need to kick some butt?! Um, virtually and metaphorically, of course, not real world violence. If the answer is yes, then we have the PDF sale for you.

- Systems Failure™ RPG – It is time to fight back, kill some bugs, and take our world back! In this invasion setting you battle a plague of bugs – alien bugs – that drink electrical energy and have plunged the world into crisis. This fun, standalone post-apocalypse game was designed at the start of the New Millennium and poked fun at the Y2K fears about the end of the world in 2000. The game is a blast whether you play it deadly serious or with a touch of humor. Kill the bugs!
- Nightbane® RPG – Join the secret war against a demonic invasion most people do not even know has taken place. The demonic Nightlords, their evil Doppplegangers and other demon minions are quietly taking over the world, starting with the most powerful nations. You know it is happening because you are the Nightbane. You can see the true demonic form of these invaders, and you can stop them. The only wrinkle is you must turn into your monstrous supernatural form – your Morphus – to call upon your superhuman and magical powers. Oh, and the government is controlled by the Nightlords and their shape-changing demonic minions hunt the Nightbane.
- ALL Nightbane® Sourcebooks:
- Between the Shadows™
- Nightlands™
- Through the Glass Darkly™
- Shadows of Light™
- Nightbane® Survival Guide™
- Nightbane® Dark Designs™
- The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy – Dystopian science fiction at its best. This is the very first RPG (1981) published by Palladium Books, about planet devouring villains from outer space. It was originally released as three small comic books or chapters. Each a different generation and a different fight, but they are all collected into this one book. Written and illustrated by Kevin Siembieda, with Erick Wujcik and Bill Loebs contributing.
- The Mechanoids® Revised (1985) – An expanded and a bit more hopeful version of the first chapter of the original Mechanoid Invasion® RPG book. Written and illustrated by Kevin Siembieda.
- Rifts® Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids® – The world destroying Mechanoids threaten Rifts® Earth unless you and Archie Three can stop them.
- Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion™ – More bugs to battle.
- Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™ – Demonic hordes invade North America and other locations around the globe. It is the battle for the soul of humanity and D-Bees alike.
- Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition: Heroes of Humanity™ Sourcebook – The CS response to Megaverse® in Flames™.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 10: Hades – A plane of Hell described, 30 demons, Bone Weapons, Soulmancy, and more.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 11: Dyval – A different plane of Hell, 20+ rival demonic beings, magic, and more.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG – The Great Cataclysm as it unfolds, NEMA, their robots and gear, and more.
- All Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebooks:
- Creatures of Chaos™
- Rise of Magic™
- Chaos Earth® Resurrection™
- Sale ends after midnight on April 22, though if folks are really digging it, I may extend it for another week.

Okay, I'm taking off my salesperson hat and donning my writers hat. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Stay Well and Game On,

Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
This Murmur may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and good will.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”