Is it good?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Larsen
Adventurer

Is it good?

Unread post by Larsen »

So how is splicers standing up? I'm strapped for cash so I can't buy the book yet but I want to know what you guys think of it.
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: Is it good?

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Larsen wrote:So how is splicers standing up? I'm strapped for cash so I can't buy the book yet but I want to know what you guys think of it.
VERY nice universe that they've got set up ther. Pretty nice Bio-E System for building/customizing your Host Armor, Bio-Armor, and I simply LOVE the 'Universe' that it is in (actually just a single Planet) even though Magic and Psionics are discouraged (1/2 potency, 1/2 range, and Mages/Psychics recover PPE/ISP at only 1/2 rate; NO known Ley Lines).......
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Lets just say this....the Last book i bought was Rifts Bionics when it was New, just off the printers...

It took this Long for PB to put out something i was interested in, and it rocks.
I ordered the Naruari Wave II book just out of curiousness...i was surprised actually how cool it is, gotta use the "reaper" in a game sometime...

Back to Splicers...WOW
Your going to LOVE it...

i'm going to make a Few Mods to the setting, but thats just me trying to make everything the way i want it ;)
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Splicers®”