Digging Speeds

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Digging Speeds

Unread post by sHaka »

Anyone else find these a bit too high?

I think a Cable snake can dig at like 10 MPH !!!! [at work, bad memory]

That's almost as fast as I can run [i'm unfit]. But yet it takes several melees to completey bury themselves? The other drones are jsut as fast.

I just can't shake this image of a speeding, snaking mound of earth with bugs and daffy popping out.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Hey those underground citys and tunnels dont
build themselves man.
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Oids, oids, Graboids, yeah i like that - Chang *Tremors*
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Splicers®”