Sumo suit?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

Sumo suit?

Unread post by abe »

If the resistance got hold of a book on sumo wrestling, w/could they try to make a bulky version of a bio-suit? You know for extra maga-damage protection or mega-damage belly bumps period?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Slight001
Hero

Re: Sumo suit?

Unread post by Slight001 »

I suppose anything is possible... I just can't imagine it'd be a worthwhile use of biomass.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Slight001 wrote:I suppose anything is possible... I just can't imagine it'd be a worthwhile use of biomass.

they could always have a use for something of that size and just incorporate increased shoving power as well.

but yeah, i doubt they'd have something that was purely added bulk for the sake of bulkiness.
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

I'm imagining a cross of pufferfish, porcupine, pistol shrimp, and reef stonefish DNA being placed within a host armor designed for amphibious usage. In addition to gills and webbed feet and the like the armor has short spines along the back and shoulders. The barbed spines can be plucked out, can lodge in an opponent during a grapple, are able to be fired, and are somewhat loosely attached to a series of venom glands that run contiguous with the elastic subdermal bladder throughout the armor's interstitial space. Maybe the spines can have a damage/accuracy shift depending upon if the armor is puffed up, and are better suited for being fired underwater.

Return to “Splicers®”