Welcome Back from Open House

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Welcome Back from Open House

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Hope everyone had a great time! Any love for Splicers in the near future?
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Razur
D-Bee

Re: Welcome Back from Open House

Unread post by Razur »

I was won over by the panel, going to see what I can put together for my gaming group.
I was particularly influenced when it was explained that Splicers is, at its core, a post apocalyptic survival horror setting.
Thus, by adding sci-fi elements, that pretty much covers all my interests!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

lots. Great splicers games were run and the "Future of Splicer" panel talk was great. One of the games even spawned the excellent idea of "The Unbridled" which Chuck and I will be working on in the future.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

The Galactus Kid wrote:lots. Great splicers games were run and the "Future of Splicer" panel talk was great. One of the games even spawned the excellent idea of "The Unbridled" which Chuck and I will be working on in the future.

I can't wait! But I also can't hold my breath that long either. :lol:
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Razur wrote:I was won over by the panel, going to see what I can put together for my gaming group.
I was particularly influenced when it was explained that Splicers is, at its core, a post apocalyptic survival horror setting.
Thus, by adding sci-fi elements, that pretty much covers all my interests!

Thank you for enjoying a seat in the Splicers panel. As a post apocalyptic survival horror, filled with such innovations and customization, I am confident your gaming group will have loads of fun and intensity awaiting them. Please feel free to keep us posted as to your campaign and welcome aboard the boards of the Splice. If you have any questions feel free to post or ask away.
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Did anyone record the Open House 2015 Splicers panel? In lieu of a recording does anyone have notes/highlights?
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis

Return to “Splicers®”