Let me know if I'm asking too many questions

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Let me know if I'm asking too many questions

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Wildlife....

All the normal stuff we have today?
Did the Machine add a bunch of MDC critters?
If so, did the MDC critters eat all the SDC ones?
Are they only found in the Preserves?
Are they everywhere, but have the highest population in the Preserves?
How much "animal food stock" do the Great Houses have corralled and or grow from a gene-pool?
Or, are the Retro-Villages the only ones with "penned-in food"?
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
boxee
Hero

Re: Let me know if I'm asking too many questions

Unread post by boxee »

They added alot of alien wildlife to the environment. The SDC animals are still around. Exact numbers are up to the GM. Outside retro villages I think penned animals might attract the machines. Many livestock animals can be raised underground, they have found this out by raising livestock in mines. They would still need feed for livestock raised in such a way.
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

keep in mind that we the players are not sure where or when splicers takes place. One of the theories is that it is a colony world and given that N.E.X.U.S. can reshape the land masses it isn't that hard to believe that we could be terraforming worlds in the Splicers timeline. Also a lot of the new animals are said to be alien in origin though how we can be sure of that and not if this is earth or not seems questionable to me.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

Slight001 wrote:keep in mind that we the players are not sure where or when splicers takes place. One of the theories is that it is a colony world and given that N.E.X.U.S. can reshape the land masses it isn't that hard to believe that we could be terraforming worlds in the Splicers timeline. Also a lot of the new animals are said to be alien in origin though how we can be sure of that and not if this is earth or not seems questionable to me.

Too true my friend.

Return to “Splicers®”