Rifter Splicer OCCs - Consolidated

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DommeNation
D-Bee

Rifter Splicer OCCs - Consolidated

Unread post by DommeNation »

I'm prepping to run some Splicers at three local Conventions this year and went through most of the Rifters to track down all the playable OCCs. So far, I've found 10... Not including the five new forms of Biotics... For those that wish a more faster list... Here we go... (And if you found some I've missed, PLEASE let me know. I'm pre-genning the characters and like giving players variety.)

In Rifter...

#32 - Deliveryman
#32 - Gene Thief (Warning! It is noted that this is difficult to play with a House / Haven group... As they're more likely to be considered food than friends.)

#37 - Naga Dancer (Of House Shiva... But there could be a small chance they're freelancing in another House... It's a fantasy game... It could happen.)
#37 - Pariah

#50 - Gardener
#50 - Geneticist
#50 - Tormentor

#51 - Metamorph
#51 - Swarm Lord

#60 - Biotic - Dozer
#60 - Biotic - Dryad
#60 - Biotic - Furies
#60 - Biotic - Satyr
#60 - Biotic - Wrangler
#60 - Biotic - Zapper

#66 - Ranger
Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: Rifter Splicer OCCs - Consolidated

Unread post by Shark_Force »

hmmm... did the advanced biotic ever make it to the rifter? i can't recall if it was just something from the forums...
DommeNation
D-Bee

Unread post by DommeNation »

Shark_Force wrote:hmmm... did the advanced biotic ever make it to the rifter? i can't recall if it was just something from the forums...

The House of Pandorum in Rifter #60 has the Biotic "Templates", which, I think, is the closest we're gonna get for the moment.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

There should be more coming in upcoming Splicers Sourcebooks like Genetic Expressions. Also, there may be an aritcle in the next Rifter or two.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

The Galactus Kid wrote:There should be more coming in upcoming Splicers Sourcebooks like Genetic Expressions. Also, there may be an aritcle in the next Rifter or two.

Things that I will looking forward to see. The Sourcebooks and articles, thanks for the 'Warning' :D
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

Great list and it looks solid. The Gene Thief could be a character given a second chance by the House, and is seeking redemption by providing its specialty services for the house's militia. So it migt be a predator of Splicers, but it could be sort of imprinted to viewing its House as pack mates and off limits.

There will be a ton of new O.C.C. options "submitted" to Palladiumbooks, just hope they see publication this year.

BTW, when are your convention campaigns planned?

Return to “Splicers®”