Resin Duct Upgrade Bio-Enhancements

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GunSeraph06
D-Bee

Resin Duct Upgrade Bio-Enhancements

Unread post by GunSeraph06 »

Love the idea of the Resin Duct and its applications, wanted to throw these out there as well, some are innovated off other things I've seen here on the forums:

Full-Body Ducting System: 10 Bio-E points
Enables the host armor or organism to have multiple port with with to discharge resin; allows for resin (or other component, see below) discharge up to 50 feet.

Acid Projector: 5 Bio-E points, requires Acid Blood.

Explosive Resin: 10 Bio-E Points for 10 lbs, and is held in a separate location as resin or acid. Allows for use separately (deals 1D6 MD per 1 lb of explosive resin) or in combination with other explosives (5-10 lbs, depending on size of original explosive, increases mega damage inflicted by 50% or original value).

Liquid Neurotoxin: 20 Bio-E Points per 10 lbs, and is held in a separate location as normal resin, acid, or explosive resin. Host armor or organism is immune to its own neurotoxin. On unshielded humans, must save vs. poison or be paralyzed for 1D6 hours. Against other host armors or mega damage organisms, must save vs. point or be paralyzed for 1D6 melee rounds, even if successful save -2 attacks, -2 to all rolls, and -10% for all skills for 1D6 minutes. Dissipates after 1D4+1 melee rounds.

Resin Component Combinations:

Acid + Normal Resin: Creates smoke screen around host armor or organism.
Acid + Explosive Resin: Creates Napalm that can be dischared up to 30 feet away (50 feet with Full-Body Ducting System).
Acid + Neurotoxin: Creates clouds of tear gas (host armor or organism producing tear gas is immune).
Normal Resin + Explosive Resin: Creates shrapnel-producing bomb, damage dependent on amount of Explosive Resin used.
Normal Resin + Neurotoxin: Can be used for traps or alarms, also makes Neurotoxin last longer before dissapation (1D4 + 1 hours).
Explosive Resin + Neurotoxin: Creates a "dirty bomb" effectively, and all within blast radius suffer effects of Neurotoxin.

Some silly ideas, but something I put together after seeing so many good ideas on these forums, could also make the Resin Duct more effective and attractive based on more options and abilities.
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Resin Duct Upgrade Bio-Enhancements

Unread post by krispy »

I imagine Roger the Alien sneezing and spraying green goo everywhere. :lol:

i like the ideas and especially like the combinations.

may i suggest you limit range and have a significantly reduced payload, these abilities would take considerable resources to manufacture and store for a body-wide expulsion
connecting the dots
abe
Hero

Re: Resin Duct Upgrade Bio-Enhancements

Unread post by abe »

what about liquid neurotoxin & explosive resin?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Splicers®”