What to submit next?

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Which House would you like to see fleshed out and submitted?

House Myre
14%
House Necrys
18%
House Skyrus
27%
House Ahrgus
No votes
House Lebryntha
14%
House of the Red Sands
27%

Total votes: 22

krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

What to submit next?

Unread post by krispy »

Hello fellow Splicerheads

I was wondering if I could ask for your help. I want to try my hardest to keep the Splice flowing.
I want to keep submitting material in for the Rifter. which one of my Houses would you like me to focus on and submit by the end of the year?? I ask by the end of the year, because I am still contributing to a big project atm and once that is finished, I wish to submit another one of my Houses.

*House Myre: a house based in a swamp, that has a lot of aquatic creations like the Croshak WM, Gataconda WM, Maelstrom Squid WM, Piranha HA and a ton of Gardener & Swarm Lord HA

*House Necrys: a house that seeks peace, and is not interested in conquest, but they are the bringers of death on the battlefield, with the Corrupter WM, the Reaper Skinjob, Howler Biotic

*House Skyrus: situated in the peaks of a mountain, they have the Yeti Host Armour, the Fates and a Dragon Lord Bio-Borg as their ruler

*House Ahrgus: in my splicerverse they stand against H. Shiva, with the Brahma and Abyssal Banshee War Mounts

*House Lebryntha: situated under a ruined city, and have the Snake Charmer

*House of the Red Sands: i havent posted this house yet, but they dwell in the desert regions. they have signature HA and WM
Last edited by krispy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
connecting the dots
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: What to submit next?

Unread post by say652 »

Myre. I love swamps.
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

say652 wrote:Myre. I love swamps.

thank you :) thats one for Myre
connecting the dots
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I spent nine years doin Transmission Line Clearance. Aka cutting trees in balls deep swamps. Its my home. Lol
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

personally I'd like to see a rewrite of the rules and splicer story so that it makes sense and doesn't have so many holes. But you work on whatever makes you happy sir.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
say652
Palladin

Unread post by say652 »

I just like seeing creations from the peeps brother. I dont Splicer. Not my cup of tea BUT I did throw a SwarmLord at my victi....er players. The forums give a gm a study supply of material and since everyone memorizes books. By using original creations they just dont know what to expect. Keep the beasties comin I say(652)
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Maybe use the poll function to get a solid look at the votes. I'm ok with any of these.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

In this order:

1) *House Myre: a house based in a swamp, that has a lot of aquatic creations like the Croshak WM, Gataconda WM, Maelstrom Squid WM, Piranha HA and a ton of Gardener & Swarm Lord HA

2) *House Necrys: a house that seeks peace, and is not interested in conquest, but they are the bringers of death on the battlefield, with the Corrupter WM, the Reaper Skinjob, Howler Biotic

3) *House Skyrus: situated in the peaks of a mountain, they have the Yeti Host Armour, the Fates and a Dragon Lord Bio-Borg as their ruler
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Ah-Ha, i figured out the poll system. :)

thank you to those who have replied already.

i am looking forward to see what House most would like to see fleshed out and submitted

the Splice MUST Flow!! the Splice WILL Flow!!
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Maybe use the poll function to get a solid look at the votes. I'm ok with any of these.

just figured it out :) and thanks mate. i will plod along and chip away at all of them as the Splice flows
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

ffranceschi wrote:In this order:

1) *House Myre: a house based in a swamp, that has a lot of aquatic creations like the Croshak WM, Gataconda WM, Maelstrom Squid WM, Piranha HA and a ton of Gardener & Swarm Lord HA

2) *House Necrys: a house that seeks peace, and is not interested in conquest, but they are the bringers of death on the battlefield, with the Corrupter WM, the Reaper Skinjob, Howler Biotic

3) *House Skyrus: situated in the peaks of a mountain, they have the Yeti Host Armour, the Fates and a Dragon Lord Bio-Borg as their ruler

Thanks mate :)
connecting the dots
The Galactus Kid

krispy wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:Maybe use the poll function to get a solid look at the votes. I'm ok with any of these.

just figured it out :) and thanks mate. i will plod along and chip away at all of them as the Splice flows

Nice!!! :ok:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

thanks to all who have voted. I will check in from time to time and see how the votes are going. I will take a tally sometime in early September to give myself a bearing on which House it will be, and then start putting it all together in late September/ early October, so I can submit it by the end of the year.

sorry I haven't posted much material on the forum in a while, I have been submitting material, and chipping away at a ton of stuff to be submitted soon.
connecting the dots
krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

Thank You to all who voted :D

due to the tie between Skyrus and Sands, i have made an executive decision and chosen to focus on writing House of the Red Sands....

maybe Skyrus after Sands :demon:

i hope you enjoy Pandorum: The Chaos Spreads
connecting the dots
The Galactus Kid

Nice!!! I can't wait!!! (Also we'll have to hang out next time you're on this side of the pond)

krispy
Hero

Unread post by krispy »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Nice!!! I can't wait!!! (Also we'll have to hang out next time you're on this side of the pond)

Thanks mate :-D, ive got a whole lot of new goodies for this house that i have kept off the forum

next time i travel across the pacific, we will catch up :)
connecting the dots

Return to “Splicers®”