2015 Palladium Open House

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

2015 Palladium Open House

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I was just hoping that we'd be able to get a few of us on here to run some Splicers games for the 2015 Open House. Even if you only run one game, it would be cool to see some different takes on the game. Post here if you will be there and are interested in runnin a game or two.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Re: 2015 Palladium Open House

Unread post by Premier »

I would love to run a game SPLICERS: Packhunters or Unleashed, but fear that I may be doing commissions. I'll see what I can do but no promises at this point. Would love to sit in on some Splicers games as well
The Galactus Kid

Premier wrote:I would love to run a game SPLICERS: Packhunters or Unleashed, but fear that I may be doing commissions. I'll see what I can do but no promises at this point. Would love to sit in on some Splicers games as well

Any game I run will ALWAYS have a seat reserved for you, Chuck. In an effort to not take food out of your family's mounths, You are also more than welcome to work on your commissions during the game.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ffranceschi
Adventurer
Comment: "In Absentia Lucis, Tenebrae Vincunt"
Location: Republic of Cordoba, Silver River Republics (Montevideo, Uruguay)

Unread post by ffranceschi »

I will definitely play SPLICERS with both of you :-D
Head of Northern Gun Research and Development

"I'm ready man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State-of-the-badass-art!" - Private Hudson, ALIENS (1986).
The Galactus Kid

ffranceschi wrote:I will definitely play SPLICERS with both of you :-D

FANTASTIC!!! This is awesome to hear. I normally do a giveaway in each of my games. I have the players vote on the player that role-played their character the best and the winner gets an art print or something.

Premier

Unread post by Premier »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Premier wrote:I would love to run a game SPLICERS: Packhunters or Unleashed, but fear that I may be doing commissions. I'll see what I can do but no promises at this point. Would love to sit in on some Splicers games as well

Any game I run will ALWAYS have a seat reserved for you, Chuck. In an effort to not take food out of your family's mounths, You are also more than welcome to work on your commissions during the game.

Completely humbled and anxious! Please do tell, how many games are you planning on running as I would like to be in at least one, but don't want to take away any pre-gen characters from other POH players, so once you are filled with your cast, I will then sit in if that's OK with you, hopefully to play or as an entertained audience. I am also willing to donate to the prize pool.
Premier

Unread post by Premier »

ffranceschi wrote:I will definitely play SPLICERS with both of you :-D

The Franceshi cometh?!!!
Oh man... Man do I sense an epic Splicers experience!!!
The Galactus Kid

Premier wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

Completely humbled and anxious! Please do tell, how many games are you planning on running as I would like to be in at least one, but don't want to take away any pre-gen characters from other POH players, so once you are filled with your cast, I will then sit in if that's OK with you, hopefully to play or as an entertained audience. I am also willing to donate to the prize pool.

At least 4. We'll talk details the closer we get.

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I am not really a fan of Splicers but I'd gladly observe a game o two f not tied up doing other things :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
The Galactus Kid

jaymz wrote:I am not really a fan of Splicers

You're doing it wrong.

:-D

Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

jaymz wrote:I am not really a fan of Splicers but I'd gladly observe a game o two f not tied up doing other things :)

Out of curiosity what don't you like about Splicers? I'm not trying to be antagonistic just curious.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Just not big on the whole sentient tech is the enemy side of it is all. also ever was a big fan of biomechanical beyond yeah it's cool and useful but I'd rather it not be fairly dominant. Example, thought Guyver was cool and all but never really got into it beyond yeah that's neat.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

jaymz wrote:Just not big on the whole sentient tech is the enemy side of it is all. also ever was a big fan of biomechanical beyond yeah it's cool and useful but I'd rather it not be fairly dominant. Example, thought Guyver was cool and all but never really got into it beyond yeah that's neat.

That's cool. I used to be very into the idea and concept of Biomecha. Splicers reminds me of days long gone and draws out those old idea's reforged by years of new input, and inspires new ones never before considered.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."

Return to “Splicers®”