How would you set up the Palladium Fantasy,s movie?

For talk about the upcoming Rifts Movie.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

How would you set up the Palladium Fantasy,s movie?

Unread post by gaby »

Tell me How would you set up the Palladium fantasy,s movie?

What OCC/RCC do you think the actions will take?
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: How would you set up the Palladium Fantasy,s movie?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Well I would say that it would have to involve an Old One being woken up so the end may be somewhat Place of Magic like.

It would also have to involve Emperor Itomas (+slayer) at some point as he's pretty pinnacle.

The heroes would have to be less elf and dwarf so it doesnt get a LotR feel. Maybe gnome, kobold, definately a changeling. Leave Wolfen until the sequel though!

The OCC's would also have to be somewhat specific to PF so summoner or diabolist (also helps with the plot). Palladin for the main hero (ofc even though bit cliche).
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
JuliusCreed
Hero
Comment: Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
But today is a gift.
That's why it is called "the present".

Re: How would you set up the Palladium Fantasy,s movie?

Unread post by JuliusCreed »

I think I'd focus more on the Wolfen/Human War. I agree with the Dark Elf about keeping Elves and Dwarves numbers relatively low and DEFINATELY include a Changeling, probably as one of the main chars. Include a Summoner and Diabolist, though I believe one of them should be an antagonist. Hate to disagree with you Elf, but I think the Old One should be saved for the sequel. Gotta have something more threatening than a war to top the first one.
Sure, lions and tigers are stronger...
But I've never seen a wolf jump through hoops in a circus

Return to “Rifts® Movie”