Imperious to Energy vs Magic attacks

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Imperious to Energy vs Magic attacks

Unread post by Mouser13 »

I always played that magical energy bypassed imperious Energy. I don't know why wondered how others play it or is any bases for this rule.
hup7
Wanderer

Re: Imperious to Energy vs Magic attacks

Unread post by hup7 »

Mouser13 wrote:I always played that magical energy bypassed impervious to Energy. I don't know why wondered how others play it or is any bases for this rule.

Not the way we have ever taken it - and the spell appears in Palladium Fantasy (only magical energy).
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Energy is energy.
Impervious to energy is impervious to energy.

The only time it matters whether the energy is magic, is if the magic spell/attack being specifically used states that it bypasses Impervious To Energy.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Mlp7029
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mlp7029 »

We have always played the source of the energy magical or technological does not matter. However we play force bolts penetrate as well as Mind Bolts. We also play ion beams do half damage because part of their damage is kinetic impact damage like bullets.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”