Comprehensive Index?

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

LostOne
Champion

Comprehensive Index?

Unread post by LostOne »

Would be awesome if someone on staff kept this on the webpage and updated it whenever a new book came out. But maybe a fan has done it and has it somewhere too.

I'm looking for a simple text or pdf or spreadsheet file I can grab the newest version of as needed from the webpage and keep on my phone or laptop for gaming sessions where if I suddenly want to put my hands on a specific monster, OCC, PCC, RCC or piece of equipment stats I can search this document and get a book and page number. Not a copyright violation, not listing the stats or anything. Just a quick reference to point me where to go and save time for on the fly reference during a game or if I'm researching something and can't for the life of me remember where to find it.

A brief summary of the OCC/PCC/RCC/Monster or magic item or whatever would be great too but that makes the task more labor intensive.

I imagine I'm not the only person who would like this. I have many of the books but haven't had the time to reread many of them in more than a decade. So while I remember something exists it might take me quite a while to locate it if I can't google up the answer. When planning a session that's taking time away from planning and during a game it becomes impossible sometimes and I just have to wing it and when I find it later on I just didn't do the source justice. If the descriptions are there it might even entice me to buy a book I don't have to read the full description and stats of something that intrigues me or would fit well in the current campaign.
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760

Return to “G.M.s Forum”