Northwest Indiana, Southwest Chicago

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gromheat
Newb

Northwest Indiana, Southwest Chicago

Unread post by gromheat »

Looking for players for Rifts/Palladium. Was wanting to get into a game where you create a character in one of the universes but are teleported into palladium. overpowered some? sure. but that's the point.

I currently live in Portage Indiana and can travel to play. within 20 minutes of me there are 2 stores that can be played at.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: Northwest Indiana, Southwest Chicago

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

gromheat wrote:Looking for players for Rifts/Palladium. Was wanting to get into a game where you create a character in one of the universes but are teleported into palladium. overpowered some? sure. but that's the point.

I currently live in Portage Indiana and can travel to play. within 20 minutes of me there are 2 stores that can be played at.

Northwest Indiana? Go to the Palladium Open House next weekend and meet some potential players there! :-D
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”