Looking to play (or GM) Palladium Fantasy2e or HU2e online

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Gaunilo
D-Bee

Looking to play (or GM) Palladium Fantasy2e or HU2e online

Unread post by Gaunilo »

I'm new to Palladium and am very keen to play PFRPG 2e and/or HU2e (though I'm also open to trying Rifts or BTS, etc.), but I'm having trouble finding games. If anyone needs an extra player (me) for an online game (any platform), please let me know. I also can try to GM something myself (sometimes the best way to learn) if people are interested, but I was hoping to have a player-side experience first if possible. See you out in the Megaverse.
Franko Tyrador
D-Bee

Re: Looking to play (or GM) Palladium Fantasy2e or HU2e onli

Unread post by Franko Tyrador »

If you decide to GM, i'm down for friday games at any time or a thursday evenings. I'm GMT+3, so, crazy timezone. I'm currently GMing a PFRPG but it is quite full. if someone drops, i'll let you know.
Gaunilo
D-Bee

Unread post by Gaunilo »

Franko Tyrador wrote:If you decide to GM, i'm down for friday games at any time or a thursday evenings. I'm GMT+3, so, crazy timezone. I'm currently GMing a PFRPG but it is quite full. if someone drops, i'll let you know.

Thank you. I'm unfortunately U.S. Central Time (GMT-6, I believe), which sounds like it would make things pretty difficult, but work permitting I'm often willing to sacrifice sleep for gaming. :)
Franko Tyrador
D-Bee

Unread post by Franko Tyrador »

wonder if you got your game off the ground. i'm back in the states for a year...
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

The odd thing is that the discord groups for PB products do not show up in search.
Try the discord from the web page and you might have better luck.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
VR Dragon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by VR Dragon »

Did a gaming group ever get set up? I am looking for a online discord PF game if possible myself.
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Folks interested in online Palladium gaming should definitely be using other online resources.
Also, check your inbox here.

Here's a few links:
(Unofficial) Palladium Community Discord
Explorers Unlimited Discord
Roll20's Palladium games listings
Start Playing Games' Palladium listings
ImageImageImage

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”