Copyright Clarification

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Copyright Clarification

Unread post by Jefffar »

Since it's been tossed around here a few times in the last few weeks, I thought I would clarify the Copyright rules for you all.

1) It is against the rules to post Palladium Books Game Statistics or post a link containing Palladium Books Game Statistics of material copywritten by anyone other than Palladium Books.

2) It is against the rules to make posts encouraging the unauthorized distribution of copywritten works (Palladium or otherwise) or to post a link to a site encouraging the unauthorized distribution of copywritten works.

3) It is against the rules to solicit either of the above.

4) It is allowed to discuss other's copywritten material and the inspiration it may have on your games provided you do not break the above rules.

NOTE on Macross II and TMNT: Because the licence on those properties has expired, they must be treated as belonging to another company.

Thanks.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”