Aerihman Clan Psychic table

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zexsis
D-Bee

Aerihman Clan Psychic table

Unread post by zexsis »

Is this table intended to replace the table for minor or major psychics from the ultimate edition? If not, why was it made when the RUE already states if you want to play a master psychic you simply pick one. Did the author not know this rule and just made it up thinking it was a good idea when it actually conflicts with existing rules if not.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Aerihman Clan Psychic table

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I can say without looking at anything and with pretty high certainty... No, the Aerihman Clan Psychic table is for just the Aerihman Clan.

The Char creation step 4 table is for the general population of humans and those races with the same psychic potential as humans. But these are "add-on's" to a char.

Text saying to just pick the PCC you want to play is because if that is what you are going to play then that is what you are going to play unless the GM of your game says no.

I also noted that you failed to give the location of said Aerihman Clan Psychic table. So people answering your post the ability to grab the correct book and not to have to hunt through that book.
What book is it in and what page?

I am pretty sure there will be someone else that can look up the text to ether confirm (99.999%) or correct me (0.001%) on the part I'm incorrect about.

Due to reading nearly all the books, my opinion is that none of the writers make sure their new text doesn't conflict with what has been written before.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Due to reading nearly all the books, my opinion is that none of the writers make sure their new text doesn't conflict with what has been written before.

You don't need to read nearly all the books to reach that conclusion.
zexsis
D-Bee

Unread post by zexsis »

Aerihman Clan in secrets of the Atlanteans page 19. I can see your confusion I only meant for Aerihman clan not to use the table, not to replace for all.. figured that was a given since its listed as bonuses for their clan alone obviously.
Colonel_Tetsuya
Champion

Unread post by Colonel_Tetsuya »

IIRC (ill have to see if i still have Secrets here or if i gave it back to my buddy and check later/tomorrow) but some Aerhiman OCCs have a proviso for "is this OCC and is still a Master Psychic. Like, i think Sunaj can be Master Psychics and still be Sunaj Assassins.

You have to make the roll on the table, if you want your Aerhiman to be that way; if you want to play a PCC, then you would just choose a PCC like normal and ignore the table.
Im loving the Foes list; it's the only thing keeping me from tearing out my eyes from the dumb.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”