Combat questions

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

claes
D-Bee

Combat questions

Unread post by claes »

In the Hand to Hand Combat example on page 32 (Deluxe Revised Recon) Red successfully evades and can fire at his enemy in the next round. What would his modifiers be when firing in the next round?

Ok, next one. If you start a small arms fire ambushed can you "convert" after a while to a Stand-Up War? I mean, after a couple of rounds you start maneuvering and manage to re-position. Or do you need to withdraw and later start a new fire fight?
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Combat questions

Unread post by Jefffar »

Q1: i'd say Stand up Fight as both of them ae sort of entering the gunfight at the same time.

Q2: I wouldn't have a set time, but I'd base it on the actions involved. If some of the group manage to break contact then execute a maneuver that lets them re-engage, the situation changes.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”