S.H.I.E.L.D.

Use this area to ask questions and provide tips for assembling Robotech RPG Tactics™ mini's as well terrain sculpting.

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GaiusHarlock
Megaversal® Ambassador

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Unread post by GaiusHarlock »

I am working on my paint scheme for my UEDF force and decided on a SHIELD/Avengers theme... I am still in the assembly stages and looking for aids to allow me to sort out the arms for my Valkyries.... other than that as soon as wave 2 lands I can finish the idea.... (I am trying to decide if I want to do SHIELD from Winter Soldier, or the Avengers)

I need a VEF1 for Cap, the Monster for Hulk.... Armored Valkyrie for Ironman, and one of the Spartans for Thor... with everything else not being Avengerrs being done up in Shield paint and markings....
Jerell
Hero

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Unread post by Jerell »

I like the Captain American Dark Blue and White from Winter Soldier myself.

Hail Hydra!
GaiusHarlock
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by GaiusHarlock »

I was leaning more in the direction of the Cap America First Avenger Movie... or the Avengers that AWACS dish will make the perfect shield, but since I think there are 2VEF1s in the box I could do both of them....
Elvendork
D-Bee

Unread post by Elvendork »

I had the same idea only, i was going to put Tony in either the Jotum or the YF-4 and i was going to include Hawkeye and Black Widow and have each Avenger have their symbol on the heat shield like Skull-1

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™ - Modelling & Terrain”