Standard Categories?

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Narrator
D-Bee

Standard Categories?

Unread post by The Narrator »

I'm making a BTS2 character. At the top Beyond the Supernatural page 189, for Police Undercover Officer, I see the following sentence: "Select six total from the standard available categories plus Espionage and Rogue" etc...

Did I miss the part of the book which identifies the "standard available categories"? Multiple occupations say you can select from these "standard available categories", but I don't know which skill categories are "standard", and by extension, which categories are "non-standard".

Also, if anyone does happen to know the answer, could you perhaps clue me in on how you were able to determine it was correct?
Officially narrating: various and sundry forms of nonsense.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Standard Categories?

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Page 171 of BTS 2e has the skill rules. On page 173 has a list of standard skills for both elective and secondary skills. For the Elective skills Espionage it even says none, unless the occupation allows it.

Hope this is what you needed.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
The Narrator
D-Bee

Re: Standard Categories?

Unread post by The Narrator »

Warshield, that's perfect. I literally overlooked it over a dozen times. Thanks.
Officially narrating: various and sundry forms of nonsense.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”