houseofbts.net

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Re: houseofbts.net

Unread post by mrloucifer »

If you haven't stopped by since Halloween, there's some new additions to the House, just waiting for bravest of House guests to come and claim them.

Click here to read all about it!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Halloween is coming I hope you add a New Adventure soon?
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

gaby wrote:Halloween is coming I hope you add a New Adventure soon?

Yes please!
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
mrloucifer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

I cant make any promises (I'm in the middle of a similar project for Kevin) but maybe I can get an adventure seed written up.

I'll see what I can do.
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
mrloucifer

In the meantime, I've places some goodies in the house, for those who are brave enough to enter and look for them. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

For those who haven't been paying attention, the psychic serial killers and other goodies have shown up at the House for the Halloween season, and more is coming!
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

Pumpkin Sam has returned, and he's deadlier than ever!

Pumpkin Sam is back for his annual hunt for victims and collecting their heads for one night only.

But this year, his character sheet has been updated to include his use of magic, including a few unique "pumpkin magic" spells!

If you'd like to check out his update and inflict even more terror upon your players, head on over to the House of BTS to join in the Halloween festivities!
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

Well, another Halloween has come and gone, and with it so has Pumpkin Sam and Kent's Psychic Slashers and Serial Killers. But don't fret, they'll return next year. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Will we see New Monsters,New Adventures and New Powers Next Year?
mrloucifer

gaby wrote:Will we see New Monsters,New Adventures and New Powers Next Year?

You never can tell. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

For those who haven't seen it yet, there's an announcement to make and a new room to see in the House!

Click on the Banner below to read all about it!
–H.P. Lovecraft

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

mrlocifer What do you think of the Updated H.U:Special Training types from Rifter74,79,81,82 and 83?

What Abilities from them,You Think can wokr for BtS:Natural Athele,Genius and Ordinary Pepole?

Will you make Pregenerated Characters based on them?
mrloucifer

gaby wrote:mrlocifer What do you think of the Updated H.U:Special Training types from Rifter74,79,81,82 and 83?

What Abilities from them,You Think can wokr for BtS:Natural Athele,Genius and Ordinary Pepole?

Will you make Pregenerated Characters based on them?

I enjoyed the articles, and can see some similar abilities being converted to the Athletes and/or ordinary people. If I were to do that, I will likely make it part of the upcoming Player and GM's guide.

If and when I do this, I would likely make a pregen or two with these abilities. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

Howdy y'all!

While the Host of the House of BTS doesn't have the time to start another fan site dedicated to the Dead Reign RPG, he still enjoys hosting the game on occasion and has written materials for it, including pregenerated characters, NPC's, gear, items and adventures. So, the Host decided to construct a ranch right here on House property, where those BTS House guests who also enjoy playing Dead Reign can go visit for a spell.

So, come on down and grab your rope and saddle... cause the Host is taking you to the undead rodeo!

Click here to head to the Ranch
–H.P. Lovecraft

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Creepy as hell
mrloucifer wrote:Howdy y'all!

While the Host of the House of BTS doesn't have the time to start another fan site dedicated to the Dead Reign RPG, he still enjoys hosting the game on occasion and has written materials for it, including pregenerated characters, NPC's, gear, items and adventures. So, the Host decided to construct a ranch right here on House property, where those BTS House guests who also enjoy playing Dead Reign can go visit for a spell.

So, come on down and grab your rope and saddle... cause the Host is taking you to the undead rodeo!

Click here to head to the Ranch

Not the ghosts and zombies I'm use to that I mean the referring to yourself in the third person, never a good sign.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
mrloucifer

Warshield73 wrote:Not the ghosts and zombies I'm use to that I mean the referring to yourself in the third person, never a good sign.

Well Warshield... you see, after a spirit had shed their physical body, they tend to lose something of their first person perspective.

Like I say in the House: "It is regrettable that I cannot be with you, but I had to leave before your arrival. Do not let my physical absence disturb you, however. Think of me as your unseen host and believe that, during your stay here, I shall be with you in spirit."
–H.P. Lovecraft

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

mrloucifer wrote:Well Warshield... you see, after a spirit had shed their physical body, they tend to lose something of their first person perspective.

Like I say in the House: "It is regrettable that I cannot be with you, but I had to leave before your arrival. Do not let my physical absence disturb you, however. Think of me as your unseen host and believe that, during your stay here, I shall be with you in spirit."

Still the 3rd person never turns out well.

Seriously though great add on to the sight. I don't run Dead Reign, it is the game I have used the least in fact, but it is nice to have a resource just in case someone wants them. In my experience the thing that stops most people from running a game is needing PCs so having a stack of them seems to help.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
mrloucifer

Warshield73 wrote:Seriously though great add on to the sight. I don't run Dead Reign, it is the game I have used the least in fact, but it is nice to have a resource just in case someone wants them. In my experience the thing that stops most people from running a game is needing PCs so having a stack of them seems to help.

I've heard the same. In time I will also add NPC's, adventure, gear, items, advice, and more as I make them for my own home games. I may even include the write up about "The Arborists", which is what my safe haven survivors call themselves.
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

New YouTube video is up!

I talk about what I'm doing in the House for the Halloween Season

Click here to watch it!
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

The Halloween season is the perfect time to talk about Beyond the Supernatural in general, as well as the upcoming Creature Feature sourcebook by yours truly.
So I took the opportunity to have have a chat with The Evil DM. I had a great time with him and I look forward to more conversations with him in the future.

Now... roll the film!
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

A special Sneak Peek of the Gleaner from the Creature Feature Sourcebook is available in the House, but only until All Saints Day!
Get it while you can!

Watch my YouTube video for more details
–H.P. Lovecraft

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Great,Any chance we will See New Adventure ideas?
Ther been not ideas since Sap,Maybe one where a Groups race with a CULT in finding Treasure,ther a powerful magic weapon it in.
Jasper
Explorer

Unread post by Jasper »

gaby wrote:Great,Any chance we will See New Adventure ideas?
Ther been not ideas since Sap,Maybe one where a Groups race with a CULT in finding Treasure,ther a powerful magic weapon it in.

I like this idea!
mrloucifer

Jasper wrote:I like this idea!
As do I! :)

gaby wrote:Great, Any chance we will See New Adventure ideas?
Ther been not ideas since Sap, Maybe one where a Groups race with a CULT in finding Treasure,ther a powerful magic weapon it in.

No promises, but I will see what I can do. My next project with Palladium right now is an outright adventure book, so I've not been working on adventure seeds per se as they may end up in the book.
But like I said, it I get inspired with an idea that doesn't fit, I'll add it to the House. :)

P.S. If you haven't seen them, I've been adding Random GM scene/encounter/event starters at the end of some of my posts in the House. While not entire adventures, they can offer ideas to consider in the middle of one. :)
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

gaby wrote:Any chance we will See New Adventure ideas?

Okay Gaby, not only have I added two new adventures (starting a new page in the process), but I went through and edited & expanded on all the previous ones.
A few of them really got expanded upon. See "The Book Keeper" adventure idea on page 2 for an example.
–H.P. Lovecraft

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Great,Thanks you!
Augur
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Creator of the best PBP sites online: Explorers Unlimited & Savage Rifts

Unread post by Augur »

Y'all aware that House of BTS has its own Discord server as well?
https://discord.gg/2wZUwMg28y
ImageImageImage
mrloucifer

Augur wrote:Y'all aware that House of BTS has its own Discord server as well?
https://discord.gg/2wZUwMg28y

As a terrible self-promoter, I thank Auger for pointing out the Discord page to the good people of the Forum.

Like Auger said, come on over and check out the Discord page. We'll be waiting for you.
–H.P. Lovecraft

mrloucifer

The Palladium Open House of 2022 is a GO! And the Host of the House of BTS is going!
Click here to hear all about it!

Speaking of hearing... I finally talk a little about being becoming hearing impaired, and its impact on my gaming.
–H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”