in the ARMY

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Stay safe.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Lord_Dalgard
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: CoH/CoV Global @Frontovik

Unread post by Lord_Dalgard »

Chello!

Maybe not. When I was in the Army I had a fellow who was prior service USMC who went to medic school with me. He'd had a friend killed when there were no Corpsmen nearby, so he decided that he wanted to become an Army medic. Nobody ever ribbed him.

As a medic, I always thought inter-service rivalries were silly.

Tony
Anthony N. Emmel
Proud Member of CLD 2.0
GM of the Guardians of the Polar Bear

"Those blast points are too precise for Pecos raiders. Only
Coalition Deadboys are that accurate."
--Unknown Cyber Knight in CS Lone Star.

+425 Movie Geek Points!
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

Alejandro wrote:
Lord_Dalgard wrote:As a medic, I always thought inter-service rivalries were silly.

Tony

Competition creates improvement. :D

Also, I've got a friend who went from the Marines to the Army...but his situation is a little different. The Army is taking Marine NCO's and allowing them to go to Warrant Officer School in order to become helicopter pilots.

true
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Unread post by GreenGhost »

When are you going to Jersey Lucky?
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Alejandro wrote:Also, I've got a friend who went from the Marines to the Army...but his situation is a little different. The Army is taking Marine NCO's and allowing them to go to Warrant Officer School in order to become helicopter pilots.

Really?

Lucky wrote:However, I am encountering the crippling beaurocracy that is the Marine Corps Separations process, which when all the dust settles may end up delaying me a few days.

I was on stop loss/move and held to the very last minute, so I had two weeks to go thorugh the Seperation process, along with 50 other MSG's.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”