Carmen's Kill-Fest

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Benito Pulatso
Explorer

Carmen's Kill-Fest

Unread post by Benito Pulatso »

From what I've seen from different pics, it looked really neat, but I was wondering if it was a miniatures based game, or a RPG blood bath with the minatures as props.

If it was a minatures based game, is there any chance of the rules being printed/published some where?
grymhammer
D-Bee

Unread post by grymhammer »

It was just a Heroes Unlimited game with minis as props. Certainly was a bloodbath, at least on Saturday it was. One heck of a fun bloodbath if you ask me!
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

..I was in the Sunday game. It was cool, although I much prefer Role-Playing; this was really the Palladium Heroes rules reduced for minis. Not bad, just not my cup of tea.

..Carmen did an awesome job with the mini's though; he took Hero Clix, cut them up and mixed the parts, then repainted them. You could see hints of the original minis in each, but it was really hard to tell that they weren't manufactured as they were. Top notch.

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Palladium Open House”