Has anyone see the per order for RECON Moden Combat?

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MOrab46019
Wanderer

Has anyone see the per order for RECON Moden Combat?

Unread post by MOrab46019 »

Is this the book we all been waiting for or just reprint of the one that came out two or three years ago? The one that took both books a put them into one?
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Does this answer your question?

http://store.palladiumbooks.com/Merchan ... _Code=R600

RMC has been on pre order for a few years now.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
MOrab46019
Wanderer

Unread post by MOrab46019 »

So why not go with it. If everyone here is waiting for it why not take a per order on it. They way they can say ok we have 100 people that want this. we have the money to do 100 copies. Do that up. Or is more than that to get a book made? I have seen metal figures that work on per order. If they don't get enought to make the figure then you get our money back. Simple as that.
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

This is what I heard. Its about being a spy/antiterroist going behind enemy lines and in enemy territory and doing the navy seals stuff. The setting can be any country. Weather your busting heads on the home front or in Iraq. Sneeking into Russia to find out what the President leaked as secrets or going up against Commie China. Its all good. :-D
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

MOrab46019 wrote:So why not go with it. If everyone here is waiting for it why not take a per order on it. They way they can say ok we have 100 people that want this. we have the money to do 100 copies. Do that up. Or is more than that to get a book made? I have seen metal figures that work on per order. If they don't get enought to make the figure then you get our money back. Simple as that.

Because this book might "offend" someone. So it won't be released.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”