Southern Cross, Sentinels?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Craten9000
D-Bee

Southern Cross, Sentinels?

Unread post by Craten9000 »

Just that, are they planning on doing any Southern Cross or Sentinels/Invid Invasion miniatures
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Southern Cross, Sentinels?

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Absolutely! Expect delivery in early April 3017!
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

Spinachcat wrote:Absolutely! Expect delivery in early April 3017!

A bit optimistic there. I think PB will still be looking at quotes. Or possibly an alternate way of manufacturing.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Morgan Vening wrote:

A bit optimistic there. I think PB will still be looking at quotes. Or possibly an alternate way of manufacturing.

Gotta reduce that parts count!
LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

Unread post by LtPebbles »

Instead of plastic, they are going to use unobtanium.
Craten9000
D-Bee

Unread post by Craten9000 »

Morgan Vening wrote:

lol I hope you ment 2017 that would be cool ..... sadly 3017 might be a real date :( I honestly could careless about Southern Cross but would love Sentinels and Invid Invasion
Nazdrek
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Nazdrek »

I think the ability to expand the game to Southern Cross is likely after Wave 2 has been completed. Yes I know the whole Wave 2 thing.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Nazdrek wrote:I think the ability to expand the game to Southern Cross is likely after Wave 2 has been completed. Yes I know the whole Wave 2 thing.

But will they be really able to do it? They really dropped the ball, and from everything that I've heard, it's not really selling at all. So were would they get the money to continue it? Another KS? I don' think many who did the first one would help with the 2nd one. Don't get me wrong, I want it to continue, and would most likely help with the 2nd one, but...? You get what I'm saying?
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

Nah, it's pretty obvious that the game was always intended to be one-and-done and Ninja Division clearly knew it...

The game started on Macross instead of Shadow Chronicles like the RPG did to maximize the initial take, it was built to a scale that conveniently prevented the game from being continued into another saga as-is, and then we had Ninja Division saying they'd look into the Masters Saga as a separate Kickstarter.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mike1975 »

Seto Kaiba wrote:Nah, it's pretty obvious that the game was always intended to be one-and-done and Ninja Division clearly knew it...

The game started on Macross instead of Shadow Chronicles like the RPG did to maximize the initial take, it was built to a scale that conveniently prevented the game from being continued into another saga as-is, and then we had Ninja Division saying they'd look into the Masters Saga as a separate Kickstarter.

I don't think that was the original intention. The lack of concern and work is what killed it. I already did rules for The Masters Saga all the way through the New Generation and the Sentinels too. I also have my own Hovertanks, Salamander Battloids and even painted Bioroids. Of course I think fans will have all the generations done way before wave 2 and that includes rules and minis all the way through to the Shadow Chronicles.

At this rate fans may likely have space combat rules and miniatures done up too.

https://www.dakkadakka.com/s/i/at/at2/2015/6/11/2c31daf3fbd633e0ffd95280f1acf775_78043.jpg
TheRuckster
Newb

Unread post by TheRuckster »

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”