RRT ACTIVE PLAYERS & GROUPS LOCATION & COORDINATION C4I 2017

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MSARGENT(ETC)
D-Bee

RRT ACTIVE PLAYERS & GROUPS LOCATION & COORDINATION C4I 2017

Unread post by MSARGENT(ETC) »

UNCLAS / ROBOTECH RPG TACTICS / ETC ASSOC to ALL / 03 1400L MAR 2017 // MSG: WISCONSIN, GROUP ETC ASSOC. 4 Active Members RPG, 2 Active Members RRT. Game Locations: Dubuque Iowa Comic World and Games Store. Platteville WI University (Plattecon) or BOB's Dugout on main street. Madison WI Pegasus Books Game Store or East Side Pizza Hut Garden Room (only on sundays). // Activity: Currently running a Robotech RPG from Tirol's point of view 1st and 2nd edition. Robotech RPG Tactics (RRT) capable of running games in: World War III, Advanced Police, UN Macross, Zentraedi (Zentran and/or Meltran), Re-Construction Blues Barionies (unaligned, UN/UEG Supported, EBSIS Supported), Re-Construction Blues Malcontents, Re-Construction Blue Corporations (limited), EBSIS and Planet Protection Plan (p3) Eastern Block Supported Colonies, Planet Protection Plan (p3) UN/UEG Supported Colonies (limited), UEG Southern Cross, Robotech Masters and Supervision Forces, Mardook, Limited Paranoid - Limited Invid, Limited Carbonaran, Limited Praxis, Limited Garudan, and Peryton Mystics (limited). No units for the UEG Secret Projects Megazone 23 at this time. // RMKS: Limited refers to lacking in the number of game pieces, data card, and rules to use them effectively in a competitive RRT game currently. // Contact Information: 608-379-2882 POC Matthew Sargent or mobius_dasein_labio@yahoo.com. // EOM.
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Re: RRT ACTIVE PLAYERS & GROUPS LOCATION & COORDINATION C4I

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

You might want to reformat that for the forums. Or if it's some kind of formatting for a different viewer, at the least a link to the viewer. Because most of it looks like noise.

It looks like you're trying to start a player registry of sorts, so people can easily find local groups. Doing it in a format that's less than simple to interpret is self-defeating.
MSARGENT(ETC)
D-Bee

Morgan Vening wrote:You might want to reformat that for the forums. Or if it's some kind of formatting for a different viewer, at the least a link to the viewer. Because most of it looks like noise.

It looks like you're trying to start a player registry of sorts, so people can easily find local groups. Doing it in a format that's less than simple to interpret is self-defeating.

I would not worry about it. It really should not have impact against the subject line. I don't think there are too many of us left any way. This is just a shot out in the dark off a sinking ship. Had to try. It looks like Robotech is made up of many different camps; each elitists with there own agenda.
Nazdrek
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Nazdrek »

I am currently working to expand on the organized play with RTT. If you helped me understand what that means I maybe able to help or add input.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Anyone up in the North Dakota, Minasota area? All I hear is crickets. :(
MSARGENT(ETC)
D-Bee

Alpha 11 wrote:Anyone up in the North Dakota, Minasota area? All I hear is crickets. :(

Just Wisconsin so far.... Platteville and Madison.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”