Tired of Waiting?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Tired of Waiting?

Unread post by Mike1975 »

For those that might be tired of waiting on wave 2 we fans have been working on a few things.

First several units from Macross have been converted over for use in RRT and we are slowly working on more and more.

Second, with the fixed squadron formations and all I find RRT limiting. I have a ton on old Battletech and even some CAV minis so we have an optional version of RRT where you can ditch the fixed squadrons and use what you like. Rules are a bit different of course but if you want you can find it under Mecha Skirmish on Facebook......one day when my web skills and time available have improved I might build a website for it. I love RRT but don't want to let all my other minis sit and collect dust so....

There are also rules for converting units from any source so if you want some Gundam or Dougram or whatever....you'll have help writing those up.

Third, there is also a Diorama contest for December with a few VF's and Battlepods as prizes over on the RRT Facebook page.

Warning: Warning for violation of Palladium forums' no conversion policy.

Forums of the Megaverse® Rules wrote:Conversions
Posting the conversion (adaptation) of non-Palladium intellectual property to the Palladium Books game system will not be tolerated. Sorry. And in the same way, Palladium property may not be converted to other game systems.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”