Making RRT a better experience; looking for volunteers

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stocktigon
D-Bee

Making RRT a better experience; looking for volunteers

Unread post by Stocktigon »

Hello all!

My name is Sam Stockton and I am backer and player of the Robotech RPG Tactics game. It has had a rough start but I want to make the game experience better for everyone. I have had some ideas but I think we should get everyone's input, get some ideas going, and start helping this game be the best it can be.

Ideas to help make the game experience better:

- A compact one page description of the turn showing the different choices that can be made and how the turn works.

- A one page vocabulary sheet that shows all the keywords used in the game and their descriptions.

- A nice looking FAQ printout that can be taken to help clarify rules at games and to be used as a reference.

- An Excel army list builder for the game so anyone can use it.

Any ideas and/or volunteers to help out?
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Re: Making RRT a better experience; looking for volunteers

Unread post by Kryptt »

Sounds great. I wish someone would put it on an app that can do all that.
Mindwarp
D-Bee

Unread post by Mindwarp »

A quick reference chart for all the combat modifiers and hand to hand moves would be great.
tdumontelle
D-Bee

Unread post by tdumontelle »

I googled and found a really good one page chart on a website (maybe Dakka or something). We used it for the tournament at Adepticon. I'll see if I can find the link.

Here it is:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... GU&cad=rja

I built my first few army lists using the freeware from Battlescribe. They have datafiles for RobTacts.

I've seen another person post updates about Armybuilder lists in development.
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mike1975 »

tdumontelle wrote:I googled and found a really good one page chart on a website (maybe Dakka or something). We used it for the tournament at Adepticon. I'll see if I can find the link.

Here it is:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... GU&cad=rja

I built my first few army lists using the freeware from Battlescribe. They have datafiles for RobTacts.

I've seen another person post updates about Armybuilder lists in development.

The other page that that person made can be found here plus another version of the cheat sheet for whatever you prefer.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0VSN ... authuser=1
Stocktigon
D-Bee

Unread post by Stocktigon »

Well, that makes the vocabulary and the rules description ones done, as well as a bunch of other ones I haven't thought of yet.

Any other ideas that need to be covered, though compiling these into one packet or one location would be a nice touch.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”