What will be next for Rt Tactics?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kargan3033
Hero

What will be next for Rt Tactics?

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

I'd like to know if there will be an RT Tatics game for The Masters, Invid Invasion/New Gen and Shadow Chronicles
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
tdumontelle
D-Bee

Re: What will be next for Rt Tactics?

Unread post by tdumontelle »

In talking with the reps at Adepticon, the answer to all of the above is yes! All three series plus movies and add-ons. Not sure when, but they are working on it. I mentioned compatability such as Invid vs. Zentradi etc. and they said that is also a part of it.
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

Compatability will be an issue, especially if we get to the Invids, the size of some units at 1/285th means they are relatively tiny.

As for now I would hope PB concentrate on delivering a great product in Wave 2, rather than divert their limited resources.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Even if they manage to deliver wave two by the end of this year (U.S./N.A. at least, I imagine everywhere else will be waiting into 2016), I wouldn't expect another series to see serious progress until late 2016 or later. We'll have to see early next year if they begin marketing towards an expansion of the line, be it through another Kickstarter or simply funded internally/through traditional means.

Wave one seems to have been a simply massive drain on manpower and resources, I can't imagine wave two will be any different, and then they'll likely want a little time to recuperate and assess the best way to proceed (combined series 2/3 lineup, etc).

And agreed, the idea of 7mm tall Cyclones isn't quite filling me with glee, but it's possible they'll revisit the idea of sticking so hard to the scale if it causes more problems than it solves.
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

tdumontelle wrote:In talking with the reps at Adepticon, the answer to all of the above is yes! All three series plus movies and add-ons. Not sure when, but they are working on it. I mentioned compatability such as Invid vs. Zentradi etc. and they said that is also a part of it.

Sweet!, I really don't care about the game, I just like the minis.
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”