Non-backers deliveries.

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mcjomar
D-Bee

Non-backers deliveries.

Unread post by mcjomar »

Hello,
New guy here.

As the title says, I'm asking about the deliveries of the box set for non-backers who missed the KS and purchased via the normal site.

Is there a (probably rough, seeing as I'm in the EU) delivery date for boxes for folks like me, as I paid way back in may '14, and I'm getting a little antsy to see that box set arrive on my doorstep so I can get to army building and such.

Cheers folks.
Morgan Vening
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Non-backers deliveries.

Unread post by Morgan Vening »

There hasn't been an announcement of Rest of Rest of World (ie, not US/Canada/Australia/EU) being started or completed as of yet. Once those are done, with one additional expected caveat*, yours should ship along with any others, so depending on how many will dictate how fast those get done. As for how long, it depends on the shipping method you chose.

* The caveat being, I wouldn't be surprised if any Webstore Pre-Orders got sent before the EU stuff at least started shipping from the EU distribution centre. Cause if you (and others, including people who ordered in the last couple weeks) got yours before EU Kickstarter backers, there might be some unhappiness. But that's just me assuming PB are sick of hearing about Wave 1 shipping issues.
mcjomar
D-Bee

Unread post by mcjomar »

Welp, apparently the EU (or UK anyway) KS boxes are arrived/arriving in the UK as of somewhere between the 22nd/26th according to one of the more recent newsletters (I signed up to get my inbox bombarded with emails), and normal deliveries to FLGS around the US (and territories?) have taken/are taking place currently as well.

I was just hoping that we might get some sort of ballpark for the non-KS folks.
Guess I should just keep watching those newsletters?
rosco60559
Explorer

Unread post by rosco60559 »

call their office, the number should be on the home page or under the contact us info. they don't all ways look in here about things unless a mod gets their attention.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”