First game! Hopefully...

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

First game! Hopefully...

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

I'm going to try to have a quick 120 point battle in about 2 weeks. This Sat. after next Sat. Just a squadron of VF's(4) and a squad of Tomahawks (2), against a Regult Attack Squadron and a Regult squad. I hope to have pictures and video and try to do a battle report of some kind. First time doing any of this, so don't expect much. The modes also won't be painted by that time (want to do them all at once). And the playing area most likely won't be the best either, but I just want to play the game and get the feel of it! Got the fighters all done and am working on the guardians right now, but I have enough of those for the game right now. Also got the 2 Tomahawks. Just need to get the 4 battloids, the battle pods, and Officer Pod done. Witch I should be able to do by that time. Now hopefully my gaming partner will be able to make it and nothing will prevent him from coming over.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: First game! Hopefully...

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

:-( Game cancled. And looks like I wouldn't get a chance to play with anyone until the OH now.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”