UNLOCK the International Shipping Dates thread.....

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tzneentch
D-Bee

UNLOCK the International Shipping Dates thread.....

Unread post by Tzneentch »

you have had 24 hours to read it, if you don't understand the big words used NMI then get Kevin to help ya. Your only making yourself look worse....

Let the people crucify PB publicly more.

First, all of the moderation staff are volunteers, which means we do this in our spare time. Last I checked all of us have other jobs so sometimes it takes us a bit to get down to business.

Second, given the nature of the issue, a certain degree of investigation, consideration and debate among the moderation team may be in the process of being performed. In these sorts of topics we need to be careful not to trim legitimate criticism when dealing with any inflammatory rhetoric.

Third ...

Warning: Warning for flaming and trolling. There was no need to make this request insulting or belligerent. - Jefffar
McPherson
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Still hunting for Pineapple Salad.

Re: UNLOCK the International Shipping Dates thread.....

Unread post by McPherson »

I am no where near a PB White Knight or Apologist but lets face it Tzeentch - your approach to asking causes more harm than good.

I would like to see the thread reopened but insulting people is hardly the way to get it done.

- End of Line -
Eternally hunting for Pineapple Salad.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Not the best way to go about this if you actual want it to be seen after a few hours....
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Tzneentch wrote:you have had 24 hours to read it, if you don't understand the big words used NMI then get Kevin to help ya. Your only making yourself look worse....

Let the people crucify PB publicly more.

Careful some true fan will report you to NMI. Like Jaymz said not the best way to go about it.

I don't see why the other thread was closed. There was nothing disrespectful in it.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”