List Builder ?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GaiusHarlock
Megaversal® Ambassador

List Builder ?

Unread post by GaiusHarlock »

is there a list builder for this yet ?
jdarr5000
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: List Builder ?

Unread post by jdarr5000 »

I suggest looking into battlescribe which is available on multiple platforms.

Theres someone who but together a catalog for rpg tatics it soo far looks quite complete most of the issues i've seen are oddities regarding head lasers.
Axoid
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Axoid »

I'll second Battlescribe. It's not perfect but the author is releasing updates to fix bugs as they are discovered.
IWillNeverGrowUp
D-Bee

Unread post by IWillNeverGrowUp »

Hey there, I tried to install the files for the RRT battlescribe and for the life of me cannot get it to work. Does anyone have an easy to understand walkthrough to get me there?

With all the 40k and Bolt Action files I just added a repository directory that ended in /index.bsi and update files and this has worked. For RRT I cannot find a directory like this to add, just a zip file that does not seem to contain what I need.

(Yes, I have the most up to date version of Battlescribe as well)

NVM, Got it. Copied the shortcut to the files and used it in the repository list and all is well.
Malcontent-Khyron
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Malcontent-Khyron »

Just downloaded it Works great, Thanks for the advice.

I do Keep getting on odd error when I save My list Saying Spartans cant have GU-11 gun pod hidden, and Spartans cant have Shock Baton (hidden) No idea why i'm getting it I paid the 10 points for the GU-11's on my spartans and I dont even have a shock Baton option.
Why are they using such primative weapons?
Axoid
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Axoid »

Malcontent-Khyron wrote:Just downloaded it Works great, Thanks for the advice.

I do Keep getting on odd error when I save My list Saying Spartans cant have GU-11 gun pod hidden, and Spartans cant have Shock Baton (hidden) No idea why i'm getting it I paid the 10 points for the GU-11's on my spartans and I dont even have a shock Baton option.

There are still some quirks in the list builder. The designer said to ignore them for now, I guess he's slowly fixing them.
brentil
D-Bee

Unread post by brentil »

Being a long time Army Builder user I'd prefer to be able to do it there. So far from my googling I've found no sign of anyone working on it for AB yet. I recently started learning the ABCreator and I'm starting to load out the system. Hopefully I can make some decent progress and get a working list built.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”