Malcontent force Org Chart

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Malcontent force Org Chart

Unread post by Pythdamion »

Somebody is selling the malcontent squadron cards from the Battlecry is on eBay right now. I'm sure you can zoom in to see what is in the squads
slaaneshgod
Wanderer

Unread post by slaaneshgod »

To me the malcontent cards looked like they were mix and matches of the support and special cards for the other two factions cores. So a malcontent core tends to be something like 1 glaug ,6 regults and 2 Valkyrie (not positive that is actually a card just working off of my memory of the way they seemed to be built. Another example that I think is right was 2 Valkyrie and 3 quadluun rau which just sounds like grab to support cards from opposite factions and make them a core card. Hopefully that helps you some. If not just ignore my innane rambling.
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!
Maximilian Jenius
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Maximilian Jenius »

The malcontent cards you get in the box only cover some squadrons, there are a ton missing. Wayne said something about changes to their upgrades as well. It would be really nice to see a PDF released, even if it was just text based detailing the cost of ALL the units and their upgrades.

I too am wanting to see these cards prior to modeling.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”