Retail sales

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

usurperone
D-Bee

Retail sales

Unread post by usurperone »

I was one of the unfortunate who missed out on the Kickstarter so I settled on ordering from Miniatures Market in August of 2013. Now that the backers are getting their orders, I was wondering how soon I might expect to see my order or at least when will the retail/online stores receive their stock?
Forar
Hero

Re: Retail sales

Unread post by Forar »

They are currently aiming to finish backer shipments in early November. As I recall, then they're shipping PB store pre-orders, and then firing product off to retailers.

The latest newsletter says that RRT will be in stores in November, so IF that all works out, I imagine yours might arrive in late November or sometime in December.

But based on the issues they've had with containers arriving, it's entirely possible things will get held up.
Bonkers
D-Bee

Re: Retail sales

Unread post by Bonkers »

I missed the kickstarter too, I'm in Ireland and the best I've found on when retail begins is Nov 28. Lots of online retailers offering pre-order but only one with an "expected to ship" date. Cant wait to get my hands on this lovely set of gems. It will no doubt begin selling in the US before that so count me among the mega-jelious. :P

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”